Nordic Identity is now offering eMarketeer, a powerful multi-channel marketing tool that combines email, mobile, and social marketing in one solution.
This tool allows you to create amazing looking email newsletters and campaigns with almost no effort. It manages your contacts and mailing lists, enables you to automate follow up activities, and tracks the results of your campaign. The Facebook plug-in makes it easy to build Facebook pages that reflect your brand and allows you to add video, forms, slide shows, coupons, etc.
With only a click you can distribute the campaign via email, mobile text messages, or social media. A plug-in allows seamless integration with salesforce.com so that leads created in eMarketeer become available in salesforce.com with no delay.
Nordic Identity is tweeting, follow us at https://twitter.com/#!/NordicIdentity. We will be tweeting about news from the mobile enterprise space as well as providing marketing tips and tricks.
Standing out from the crowd is important and you only have a short moment to make an impression. Having a clear value proposition will help you to effectively communicate your value and key differentiators. This information is crucial in all marketing communication, and should be reflected in all your marketing materials.
Make sure you invest the time in the following steps, and you will increase the chances of making a lasting impression:
- Develop a clear value proposition
- Create on a elevator pitch that works in all your channels
- Develop graphic profile and use it consistently in all media to create brand recognition
- Use the value proposition and elevator pitch in all your marketing materials
- Look at what your competitors are doing
- Look outside your industry to get inspiration that make you stand out from the crowd
The name ”elevator pitch” reflects the idea that it should be possible to deliver a summary of your business in the time span of an elevator ride, or approximately thirty seconds to two minutes or only 140 characters in a Tweet!
Nordic Identity helps you to develop your value proposition and makes sure it is clearly communicated in all your marketing materials and activities. We take care of the entire process from research, concept, writing, design, and distribution of your marketing tools to generate demand.
Spreading the word about your business is key to finding new customers. Social media is revolutionizing business communication and marketing. Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, etc, brings tremendous opportunity but also adds more work for the already overworked small business owner.
- More than 800 million active users; More than 50% of our active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- 200 million users as of 2011, generating over 200 million tweets and handling over 1.6 billion search queries per day
Learn how Nordic Identity can help you to create a social media strategy